Friday, March 13, 2009

Project Organize

You gotta love IKEA. Carter was in need of a serious organization overhaul for all of his art & writing supplies. And believe me, he needs all the help he can get when it comes to keeping things neat. So, for $10 at IKEA, we put up this great organizing system that keeps all of his stuff handy above his desk, out of the reach of smaller kids, and easy to put away.



And lest you think that I have the organizing thing figured out, here is the rest of his room.

On a good day.



Sigh. I have my work cut out for me.

2 comments:

  1. You're a fabulous organizer! I'll vouch for you anytime..... At least Carter has a REAL clothes hamper instead of a 5 gallon bucket, right????

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a super cute picture of Carter! Now that kids is READY for homework! Bring it on! :)

    ReplyDelete