Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday's Favorites - 2 days late . . .

So, I'm already late on my second installment of Friday's Favorites. Eeeeek!! Remember how I said that if I didn't post on a Friday, I was probably having a bad day? Yeah, well I had the stomach flu. Blech.

However, despite the puking, Friday was a GLORIOUS day. Why? One word: S.P.R.I.N.G.

Friday was the first day of Spring, and I LOVE Spring. Here's a list of the reasons why:

The weather gets warmer.
It's no longer cold.
The temperature rises.
The snow melts.
The air feels balmy.
Winter is over.
When you go outside, you are not freezing.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Sure, the flowers, green-ing grass, Easter and all that stuff are nice. But pretty much it boils down to: I. Hate. Cold.

Guess that makes Spring pretty much awesome in my book. Even on a throwing-up day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and one more reason... SANDALS! This is not about showing off feet. It is about NOT folding 100 pairs of socks every week, all summer long:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you had the stomach flu. And I agree with Jenn, sandals are awesome. this is from Allie
    PS I would not like to fold 200 socks (I did the math)

    ReplyDelete